Feb 5, 2009

Need to Quit Birdwatching

Good morning. Did you hear about the trains colliding in Oakland the other day? That’s the route I take. As if I am not scared enough riding in a train through a tube in the ocean. Usually I try to sleep through it. Yesterday, I was crocheting on the train. People are so bored on the train - they will stare at anything remotely interesting. I felt like I had my own craft show. It was cool.

Oh, yeah, that image up above. I really need to solidify my ideas and prioritize. Like I've said, I have many ideas. Too many. I have made a lot of progress in the past month. I have taken some classes and gathered materials. My mock-ups are evolving at the appropriate pace. I have made sure to finish a product even if I don't like it in case my subconscience has a good idea.

But, I think I need to put things like birdwatching aside for right now. Ya... There was a book on sale at Borders and I love birds. Then I spent some time in my yard looking for birds…. Too much time. With a full time job, I don’t think I have the capacity to do activities that should be reserved for retirement.

There’s that Canon Rebel I want so badly. If Santa still brought me presents, I would ask him for one. Apparently, he found out that I graduated college and got a job.

The bag, I did make. I crocheted an awesome beach tote for my friend. Will post pics if she likes it because then I will be proud. Emily, if you are reading this, I think I just gave it away.

No comments: