Mar 10, 2009

Jamie

I just realized that I really like the name 'Jamie.' Anyway, today my friend, Jamie, and I signed up for web design class - or should I say web html formatting class. I am really excited. Having web design/building knowledge is going to be frickin' awesome. If I can do studio and websites... then I might be able to work this whole "artist" thing out. It's a balancing act of skills... 

So, tonight I went bargain shopping and got burritos. It really doesn't get any better than that. BTW!! This is a mock-up of the logo I am going to design for Jamie's little one man photography show. We just sketched it together. It looks just like her - simple, crisp, and pretty. Hi Jamie! **The typeface will change** :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem....one WOMAN photography show thank you very much. Haha.

Kristina Eyre said...

I'm sorry, ONE WOMAN show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One human show!