Feb 17, 2009

The Origin of KrissyKristina

So...   So...   So... 
Drawin' on my tablet tonight. It's fun. I worked on my logo a little. Just starting out. The name "KrissyKristina" sort of came from my Gemini side. I have a twin inside me: Krissy. Not really, of course. It's a fun idea, though. I am a Cancer and I do have a very careful, caring, and intuitive side. That part allows me to create the art. My Gemini side allows me to be loud and meet people and say things without thinking about them. This beautiful combo makes me: KrissyKristina. I would love for my logo to represent some sort of dual or twin image. Either opposite or identical... because either says the same thing to me. 
I drew a quail because I like quails. They are like one of the only birds that can't really fly and it bothers me. They are my favorite bird. Don't kill them! Hunters: I don't care about population control! Anyway, started pasting and dragging and clicking and painting and came up with a fun wallpaper idea. Birds. Who woulda thunk it? That was for the spelling and grammar snobs.  

2 comments:

Mika said...

Great work. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Anonymous said...

I like the one on the lower right, with the two of you facing away from each other. It seems somehow more dynamic to me than the one where they're facing.